Naked Karate

front

Karate isn’t usually terribly interesting when you get down to it. I mean, it’s probably pretty cool being able to ninja-kick someone in the head for fun, and not get yelled at by anyone. But besides that it’s a lot of hard work, and not normally something that intrigues me at all.   Enter Topless Karate. Not much else I can say about this one – but it sure makes Karate more interesting, no doubt about that. As if I needed to make a note of it, that link is NSFW. Check out the look on these guys faces.

back-topless

kick-topless-back

I don’t think there are a whole lot of people who have been kicked in the head by a topless woman who happens to be a karate expert.

1. Ray Dotson said

October 16 2007 @ 9:14 am

I’m not sure I understand it, but I’m FOR IT!

2. Mig said

October 16 2007 @ 9:31 am

OK, this is really funny. In Germany they don’t have topless karate, but topless thai-bo. The difference is that they are all topless. Talking about equal rights. LOL!

3. David Airey said

October 16 2007 @ 9:36 am

Where can I sign up?

4. Sueblimely said

October 17 2007 @ 1:18 pm

So funny. Just goes to show what power women can have over men 🙂

5. Deborah said

October 17 2007 @ 11:30 pm

Yes, it’s amazing the power of breasts that can reduce men to rubble 😉

6. Stephen Lasky said

March 25 2010 @ 9:32 am

In response to Deborah the woman who is topless knows nothing of Martial Arts not even in the slightest. As to you comment reduces men to rubble well it is better that the ladies (sluts) as yourself are talking of toplesness and NOT nudity.

I could just imagine if theses sluts took it all off then us men would die from the stink!